A garden-to-plate experience set within the atmospheric surroundings of a 300-year-old stable-yard building.
The Coach House Café
We’re open seasonally from April to October, Thursdays to Sundays, 11am – 5pm.
At the Coach House Café our aim is to share seasonal, local and organic food prepared from scratch in our kitchen, using the bounty of our walled garden and organic farm. Our simple, wholesome menu covers light lunch, weekend brunch, artisan tea, organic coffee and a spread of homemade cakes and treats. Keep an eye on our What’s On page for special pop-up food events. As well as using our own produce, we work closely with local suppliers to bring you the best local produce we can find for our simple, wholesome menu.
Some of the People we’re Proud to Work with:
- Ponaire, Tipperary – organic coffee
- Plur Bakery, St Mullins – sourdough bread & pastries
- Regan Organic Farm, Enniscorthy – organic vegetables
- Ballon Free Range, Ballon – free-range eggs
- Village Dairy, Carlow – organic milk
- Coolattin Cheddar – award-winning cheese
- Niks Tea, Dublin – loose-leaf tea
- Tipperary Ice Cream, Tullow – ice cream
- Down2Earth Materials, Cork – compostable packaging
A commitment to sustainability runs throughout our business, so we only use compostable take-away cups and packaging, and avoid single-use plastic. We also have a small shop selling our own organic produce, including homemade jams, preserves, apple juice and honey, a selection of our favourite local food and drink products, as well as books and gifts.